You have nothing
in your cart yet.
Mokkomokko takes pride in our product and warrants that all furniture free of defective materials and workmanship. During the limited warranty period, should a product be deemed defective due to manufacturing defects, MOKKOMOKKO reserves the right to choose to repair or replace part(s) at our discretion.
This Warranty is not transferable and any subsequent consumer buys the product ‘as is’, is without the protection of the Warranty. The warranty does not cover products used for commercial purposes. This warranty does not cover items purchased as ‘Studio Pieces’ ‘Clearance’ at the time of purchase and products not purchased directly from MOKKOMOKKO.
Please maintain your copy of the sales order and/or invoice as a proof of purchase.
Limitations & Exceptions
MOKKOMOKKO’s product warranty is valid for items found to have manufacturing defects only, and excludes damages to the delivered items caused by:
– Wear and Tear
– Mishandling and misuse
– Inappropriate maintenance methods
– Outdoor usage
– Pest infestations introduced by external sources and/or existing infestations at the delivery address
– Any product modification by consumer or other parties not authorised by MOKKOMOKKO will void this limited warranty
– Natural characteristics of material, ie changing of colour over time, wood grains that vary.
The following natural occurrences are not considered as manufacturing defects due to wood being a natural material:
– Tree ring marks
– Marks from the knots of the trees, otherwise known as ‘eyes’
– Dark lines/ patches caused by natural oil content
– Slight variances in the delivered product’s dimensions
– Colour changes over time
– Tonality Variations
These natural occurrences also give solid wood its natural character and charm.
Warranty periods vary by product, commencing from the date of delivery and are defined in the table below:
Dining Table. Sofas, Coffee Tables – 2 Years Limited Warranty
Chairs, Stools – 1 Year Limited Warranty
MOKKOMOKKO’s decision on all issues relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or materials shall be final and conclusive. Any decision to repair or have part(s) replaced shall be at MOKKOMOKKO’s sole discretion.
Any changes we may make to our warranty policy in the future will be updated on this page.